EQ-i 2.0 Celebrating Over 1,500,000 Assessments
For almost 20 years, consultants and organizations have trusted the science that underpins the EQ-i 2.0 to help improve human performance. The EQ-i 2.0 is a psychometric assessment which measures emotional intelligence and how it can impact people and the workplace. Being the first scientifically validated measure of emotional intelligence, coupled with research from premier organizations, means you can count on the EQ-i 2.0 to add robustness and accuracy to your talent management initiatives.
What Is Emotional Intelligence? Why Is It Important?
Emotional intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills that collectively establish how well we:
- Perceive and express ourselves
- Develop and maintain social relationships
- Cope with challenges
- Use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way
It is a predictor of success in life and work!
Why The EQ-i 2.0?
The EQ-i 2.0 measures emotional intelligence and how it can impact people and the workplace. Applications of emotional intelligence include:
- Leadership Development
- High Potential Identification
- Succession Planning
- Organizational Development
- Executive Coaching
- Team Building and Team Performance
- Student Development
While emotional intelligence is not the sole predictor of human performance and development potential, it is proven to be a key indicator in these areas. Emotional intelligence is not a static factor â€” to the contrary, oneâ€™s emotional intelligence changes over time and can be developed in targeted areas.
EQ-i 2.0 Quick Facts:
- Globally used â€“ 8 languages, 80+ countries
- Scientific validity
- Over 300 research publications leveraging the Bar-On EQ-i and the EQ-i 2.0
- Variety of reports
- Customizable reports
- Rich feedback on every subscale with business centric language
- Unparalleled support