What Is EQ-i 2.0?
EQ-i 2.0 provides you with an array of services and client-focused offerings, all delivered through an easy-to-access online portal. This experience not only provides you with a newly updated emotional intelligence assessment, the additional services will help make you an expert in emotional intelligence, thereby giving you a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Like with any good development process, we did not come up with this overnight. In order to really understand what this experience should look like, we needed to get our information straight from the source. Expand your experience with the EQ-i 2.0 with the EQ-lizer (the visual tool kit).
What Does The EQ-i 2.0 Measure?
The EQ-i 2.0 measures five distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning:
- Self-Perception – understanding your emotions
- Self-Expression – expressing your emotions
- Interpersonal – develop and maintain relationships
- Decision Making – use emotions to make better decisions
- Stress Management – cope with challenges
It is based on the most comprehensive theory of emotional intelligence to date and renders an overall emotional quotient score as well as results for the following 5 composite scales and 15 subscales.
Download EQ-i 2.0 Full Suite of Reports.
The Visual Tool Kit: EQ-lizer
Based on the concept of a musical equalizer, the EQ-lizer guides you in creating a harmonious balance among your skills. With the EQ-lizer, you build a comprehensive, well thought-out plan to develop yourself with a commitment to re-assess at a later date to confirm that your plan is working.
Used in tandem with the EQ-i 2.0, the EQ-lizer is a paper-based tool that offers a visual representation of EI strengths and opportunities in order to facilitate and track individual development. The EQ-lizer toolkit contains the following items: workbook; stickers to plot current state and to track progress; best practices guide; personal action plan (complete with reminder bookmark) all packaged in an EQ-lizer folder.
The EQ-lizer will help you with:
- Self-discovery and reaching your potential
- Achieving balance among your emotional intelligence skill set
- Enhancing your self-awareness and attaining personal growth
Increasing your success with emotional intelligence is a three step process:
- Self-Reflection. Evaluate yourself on the emotional intelligence subscales.
- Feedback. Get feedback on your EQ-i 2.0 assessment results and compare to your own evaluation. Make adjustments, if any, to the subscales you would like to focus on in your development plan.
- Development. Based on the subscales you have targeted for development, create a plan for improvement and success. Remind yourself often about your objectives and re-take the EQ-i 2.0 assessment to track your progress.